- SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Your happiness is important to us, yet due to the rehabilitation and hygiene nature of the products we sell, and for health safety concerns for our valuable customers, our products are non-returnable (sales are final). These include, but no limited to, products such as:
- Breast Pumps
- Personal Massagers and Vibrators
- Disposable Diapers
- Cloth Diapers
- Re-usable feminine pads
- All Car Seats
- All Strollers
- All Walkers, Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Infant Formula
- Nutritional Drinks
- Baby Gates
- Salt Lamps
- Toilet Risers
- Bedding Accessories
- Compression Stockings
- Support & Braces
- Ostomy Products
- Clearance Items
- Beds and relaxation
- Bath safety
- Cushions and pillows
- Wound care products
- Rehab items such as uplift seat assist, putties, leg lifters
- ANY item which has been removed from their original packaging, assembled or modified
- ANY item where the original packaging is damaged (item is not resellable - based on lifesupply.ca guidelines)
- ANY item marked as non-returnable on the product page or in catalog
- ANY item identified by a lifesupply.ca representative as non-returnable
*Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, please contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
If you have any doubts about whether a product your are planning to purchasing is returnable - please contact us before ordering.
If the product is returnable, you may return any new, unused, and unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping
- $29.99 shipping for orders under $99.99
- $49.99 shipping for orders between $100 and $249.99
- $74.99 shipping for orders between $250-499.99
- $99.99 shipping for orders between $500 and $749.99
- $149.99 shipping for orders between $750 and $999.99
- $199.99 shipping for orders of $1000+
* Orders may qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added. We are currently unable to accept returns from these select locations. If you have a problem with your order, please respond to any of your order update emails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team will be happy to help!
REFUSED SHIPMENT/UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGE
If you refuse a package upon arrival or your package is undeliverable due to customer error, we must charge your card for the shipping cost and shipper fee caused by your decision. This policy applies even if your order was originally sent to you via FREE shipping.