2041 Bed Cane with Free Organizer Pouch
- STD 2041
It's easier to get in and out of bed with Stander's BedCane, a small but sturdy bed rail designed for senior home care and accessibility. Strong and reliable, the steel "cane" with cushion grip handle is mounted on a board that secures between your mattress and box spring. Easy to install and folds down for travel or storage. Attaches securely to any size home or hospital bed with included safety strap. Adjusts from 19 to 22" high and can accommodate the thicker pillow top mattresses. Each unit also includes a 4-pocket BedCane Organizer that gives easy access to items needed close to the bed.
- Ergonomic No-Slip Handle – Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Included– Prevents entrapment and provides storage space for handy items.
- Portable – Folds for travel or storage.
- Safety Strap –Secures rail to any home or hospital bed.
- Rail Height: Adjustable 19” - 22”
- Rail Width: 15”
- Base Dimensions: 23” x 19”
- Weight of product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- Package Dimensions: 25” x 19” x 2”
- Case Dimensions: 4/case, 25” x 19” x 8” 49 lbs