3M Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad 6 X 10cm BX/50 (3M-3584)
Request a Quote
3M Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad 6 X 10cm BX/50
Tegaderm +Pad Dressings is a breathable film dressing designed to allow the skin to function normally with a good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen. The transparent window frame makes it easy to apply this island dressing to the wound. This dressing provides a waterproof barrier which allows patients to bathe or shower without removing the dressing. The Tegaderm +Pad offers a convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing that reduces application time.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Transparent Dressings Applications
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns.
- I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines).
- Post-operative wounds.
- Acute wounds such as abrasions and lacerations.
- Light-to-moderately-draining chronic wounds.
- To secure or cover devices.
- Secondary dressing applications: Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Dressings Features & Benefits
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Transparent film dressing.
- Island dressing.
- Offers protection from abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, skin tear, and superficial partial thickness burns.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Dressings Specifications
- 3M Tegaderm +Pad Dressing Product Number: 3584.
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch.
- Length: 4 Inch.
- Dressing Pad Dimensions: 1 x 1-3/8 Inch.
- Non-adherent pad.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
Dressing FILM N/ADH PAD 6 X 10CM BX/50 (3M-3584)