- Waterproof, transparent film allows for effective oxygen-vapor exchange while helping protect against external contaminants. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Roll is 4 inches x 11 yards and can be easily cut to desired shape or size.
- Conforms to body contours and flexes with patient movement without stress on skin for improved patient comfort.
- Can be used for protection of at-risk skin from friction and body fluids, as a waterproof fixation of primary dressings, and for fixation of medical devices or infusion tubing.
- Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll drop sheet (PDF, 763.2KB)
Product Selection Guide
- Poster: Tegaderm Dressings Application Guide (PDF, 819.0KB)
Questions and Answers
|Condition||Dressing and Device Securement, I.V. Related, Pressure Ulcer, Skin Care, Wound Care|
|Department||Cardiovascular, Dialysis Center, Emergency, I.V. Therapy, Intensive Care Unit, Medical-Surgical, Oncology, Operating Room-Surgery, Pediatrics, Radiology, Urgent Care, Wound Care|
|Dressing and Device Securement Condition Type||Adhesive Trauma, Skin Injuries-Mechanical, Tube & Device Securement-Lightweight Tubes & Devices|
|Dressing Type||Film Dressing|
|IV Related Condition Type||Arterial Catheter, CVC Dialysis, CVC Implanted Port, CVC PICC, CVC Short-Term, CVC Tunneled, Epidural Catheter, PIV|
|Length||11 Linear Yard|
|Length (Metric)||10 m|
|Pressure Ulcer Condition Type||Prevention, Stage 1, Stage 2, Suspected Deep Tissue Injury|
|Product Type||Standard Dressing|
|Skin Care Condition Type||Trauma from Tapes and Dressings|
|Wound Care Condition Type||Abrasions, Closed Intact Surgical Wound, Donor Sites, Friction, Lacerations, Superficial Partial Thickness Burns|
*Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us independently. See our disclaimer for additional details.