3M 13911-CA COMPLY INSTRUMENT PROTECTOR 2 x 5in, CA/1000, Case
Request a Quote
- 3M 13911-CA Case
2 inch x 5 inch Instrument Protectors, Protects sharp pointed surgical instruments from damage and reduces possibility of pouch puncture during sterilization. Indicators on the protectors verify steam or EO processing.
- Use Comply™ instrument protectors to secure delicate surgical or medical instruments during any steam or EO sterilization process
- Keeps the tips of instruments from penetrating the sterile pouch
- Holds the instrument in an open position for proper sterilization
- For use inside a single peel pouch
- For reusable needles and small unhinged instruments up to 12.9 cm (5 in)
- Two year shelf life
Instrument Protectors are designed to protect delicate surgical instruments during the sterilization process and help prevent penetration of the peel pouch. 100 each/pack.
Instrument Protectors are designed to protect delicate surgical instruments during the sterilization process and help prevent penetration of the peel pouch. Allows for viewing and easy identification of each instrument. The anti-lock flap keeps jawed instruments open to permit steam or gas penetration. Indicators on the instrument protectors verify steam or EO processing. The steam indicator changes from blue to gray/black when exposed to steam sterilization. The EO indicator changes from yellow to red/rust when exposed to EO sterilization.
- Protects delicate surgical instruments during steam or EO sterilization.
Ethylene Oxide (EO), Steam
Units per Pack
3M-13911-CA PROTECTOR INSTRUMENT 2 x 5in COMPLY && CA/1000