3M-1243B Comply™ (SteriGage™) Chemical/Steam Integrator STERILIZATION PK/100
3M-1243B PK/100 INDICATOR STERILIZATION STEAM INTEGRATOR
- Moving front ink technology provides easy to read 'Accept or Reject' result.
- Can be used in all 250-275°F steam sterilization cycles.
- Response correlates with a Biological Indicator at 3 time/temperature relationships under ideal steam sterilization conditions.
- Confirmed by BSI, a leading global independent Product Testing Service Company, to meet the performance requirements of ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2014 Type 5
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 Class 5 Integrating Indicator for use in determining whether the sterilization process conditions were met inside each pack. Can be used in all 250-275°F sterilization cycles.
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M™ Comply™ (SteriGage™) Class 5 Steam Chemical Integrators offer immediate, accurate and easy to read method of monitoring the sterilization process conditions inside each pack. It can be used in all steam sterilizers. The easy-to-read moving front style has been shown to have a higher reading accuracy than color interpretation style indicators.
- For use as an internal pack monitor in all 250 - 275°F Steam Sterilization processes.